- 09-Feb-2017 to 28-Feb-2017 (MST)
- Ventura, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k, Path to become a co-owner, Flexible and Friendly Work Environment
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT NAMASTE SOLAR:
Namaste Solar is a 2016 Outside Magazine "Best Places to Work" award winner. Since 2005, Namaste Solar is a trusted designer and installer of PV solar systems for both residential and commercial customers nationwide. We do business differently. We pride ourselves on transparency (even salaries are disclosed) and giving back (we get four volunteer days per year, and 10 percent of profits are donated to local charities like homeless shelters or the Humane Society). We are committed to positive social change, and prioritize "doing the right thing" above all else for all stakeholders. Namaste Solar is a Certified B-Corp and a WorldBlu certified democratic company.
- Extensive commercial solar project management experience.
- Experienced and solid manager of people and subcontractors.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-directed
- Exceptional communication skills
- Capable of performing a variety of tasks and "wear multiple hats", such as technical, management, development, external communications, problem-solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Project Management, and Budgetary software
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Manage regional installation schedule.
- Manage regional project managers and service staff.
- Coordinate and manage regional human resources (depending on location this can include Project Managers, Service Managers, installation field staff, Construction Managers, Site Supervisors, Designers and a variety of subcontractors). This also includes hiring/firing, performance review and compensation suggestions (final determinations to be made by Director of Commercial Operations and General Manager).
- Coordinate and manage regional offices and equipment (depending on location this can include facilities, IT resources, fleet, tools and safety gear).
- Communicate regularly with Director of Commercial Operations regarding regional installation capacity, schedule, project progress, human resource needs, financial performance.
- Pre-execution contract review in conjunction with Commercial Sales Team for all projects.
- In conjunction with Pre-Construction Engineer, identify and qualify potential subcontractor and vendor partners in the region, whose scopes include but are not limited to: full site management, full project construction, electrical, civil, structural, landscaping, etc.
- Develop, refine and maintain, in cooperation with other Regional Operations managers and Director of Commercial Operations, internal and external project management and contract management processes and procedures
- Support local Project Managers on high priority issues.
- PMP Certification
- NABCEP Certification
- Effective CommunicatorAbility to multi-task
- Detail Oriented
- Takes pleasure in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable with high technical requirements
- Enjoys regular customer (internal and external) interaction
WORKING WITH US:
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embrace diversity in our work culture
- We offer health and dental insurance, long and short-term disability, 401K
- Salary DOE
- We provide a path to become a co-owner of our business
- 4 weeks PTO as employee/candidate and 6 weeks PTO as co-owner
Sign Up For Job Alerts!