- 15-Feb-2017 to 03-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident Supplemental Insurance, Paid Time Off, EcoPass, 401k, Flexible and Friendly Work Environment
Working At Namaste Solar:
Namaste Solar is a 2016 Outside Magazine "Best Places to Work" award winner. Since 2005, Namaste Solar is a trusted designer and installer of PV solar systems for both residential and commercial customers nation-wide. We do business differently. We pride ourselves on transparency (even salaries are disclosed) and giving back (company-sponsored volunteer days and 10 percent of profits are donated to local charities like homeless shelters or the Humane Society). We are committed to positive social change, and prioritize "doing the right thing" for all stakeholders. Namaste Solar is a Certified B-Corp and a WorldBlu certified democratic company.
- Desktop support of hardware, software, and Windows OS
- Hardware research, procurement, and inventory management
- Managing and configuring printers, scanners, phones, and other office equipment
- Configuring and repairing laptop and tablet systems
- Wiring, desk relocation
- Support Ticket monitoring and updates
- On-site support in our Denver and Boulder offices, travel as required
- Create/update support-related documentation
- Additional IT-related projects such as creating a web-based support knowledgebase, creating video training programs, and setting up new audio/video gear
What We're Looking For:
You'll thrive in this job if you're a good communicator with strong customer service skills, demonstrated technical aptitude, self-motivation, and attention to detail. On top of these characteristics, we're looking for someone with:
- A strong understanding of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer service experience
- Ability to problem-solve complex issues for a root cause
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Comfortably able to lift 25lbs
You don't need to have these, but you'll be even more prepared for the job if you have:
- Experience in desktop support or PC repair
- CompTIA A+ certification
How To Apply
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please tell us how.
Please write us a cover letter to let us know why you want to work here. We will review as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!